Bonfire Night at The Engine Yard
Come and watch our spectacular fireworks display provided by MLE PYROTECHNICS
Wrap up against the cold weather, soak up the atmosphere and grab some of your favourite comfort food provided by The Fuel Tank in our outdoor kitchens. Then simmer down after the display with a warming cocktail at The Balloon Bar.
- Entry on site from 5:30pm
- Fireworks display from 7:15pm
- Balloon Bar open late with live music
- Free Parking
Please be aware this is a ticketed event. Please bring your email ticket confirmation with you on the night to be scanned at the gate for entry.
We want you to have an enjoyable visit. To help the event run smoothly please note the following:
- The gates open at 5:30. Bonfire will be lit at 6
- The fireworks display starts at 7:15
- We are sorry; for safety reasons, we cannot permit sparklers onto the site
- Each food zone has a different selection of food and drinks on sale
- Please dress appropriately for autumnal weather
- Alcoholic beverages may not be consumed on the field area
- First Aid Point & Comms Office is located outside the Idle Mole for lost children or other concerns
- Please supervise children in the play areas and ensure they are safe by not climbing on the display tractors
- Toilets can be found outside Vale House (Pink house) and next to the Balloon Bar
- We are a dog friendly site most days, but please, no dogs for the firework event
- The event will close at 8pm but you can continue your evening at the Balloon bar; there will not be the usual tapas served
- We encourage you to bring camping chairs as there will be limited seating on site
There will be a limited number of tickets available to purchase on the night from 5:30pm.
Prices for admission on the gate:
Adult – £15
Child – £10
Family – £35
Ticket prices bought online:
Adult – £10
Child – £5
Family – £25
Tickets are available here.