Father’s Day Brunch at the Fuel Tank – Sunday 21st June
Wake up early and treat dad to a scrumptious breakfast at the Fuel Tank. Why not then head up the hill to the Castle and enjoy a family day out; indulge in history, explore the magnificent estate and marvel at our Father’s Day Classic Car exhibit.
Father’s Day Brunch Menu
- Homemade English muffin, mashed avocado, grilled bacon, poached eggs & lemon hollandaise £9.95
- American style pancakes, poached blueberries & mascarpone £7.50
- Baked spicy mixed beans and chorizo tacos with guacamole £7.95
- Smoked haddock kedgeree topped with a poached duck egg £10.95
- Fuel Tank full English (free range eggs, 2 sausages, 2 rashers of back bacon, grilled tomato, mushrooms, baked beans and toast) £10.50
- Brunch Roll, bacon sausage and fried egg served in a Bloomsbury roll £5.95
Served from 9am – 12pm
Purchase Castle entry tickets here.