Sunday – Wednesday
11am – 5pm
Thursday – Saturday
11am – 8pm
Download our menu here:
How it all works:
- Please place your order by calling 01476247059
- Card payments will be taken over the phone.
- You will be allocated a collection bay number and a time slot with your order.
- View our collection bay map below
We strongly encourage customers to pre-book takeaway orders so we are able to safely manage the number of people on site. If you are unable to pre-book, please refer to our walk-in procedure below.
PLEASE NOTE : We cannot allow the consumption of foods or drink at the premises during the lock-down period.
We are licensed to sell “off sales” and have a small selection of bottled beer and soft drinks available.
- For walk in orders, please follow the directions of the Restaurant Coordinator upon arrival.
- To protect our customers and staff we will be actively managing the number of customers who can enter the Fuel Tank premises at any one time.
- For hygiene reasons we are not accepting cash and encourage contactless payment.
- When your order number is called, please enter the marked waiting area until the store staff have placed your order on the table and walked away.
Covid-19 Policy & Procedure
We are streamlining our operations for the highest level of safety, hygiene and customer care in a way that reflects Government guidance and looks after our staff and customers.
- Overall enhanced hygiene practices
- All Staff present on site are required to wear PPE
- Walk-in Delivery tables will be disinfected after each order has been collected
- Layouts have been optimised so that customers can keep a safe distance of at least 2 metres both outside and inside
- We encourage all customers to use the hand sanitiser provided before and after entering the premises
- We politely ask that all customers respect social distancing rules on site
- We ask politely that all customers leave the Engine Yard in a timely manner once their order has been collected
- Regretfully we are closing our toilets to the public in order to minimise risk