PLAN YOUR VISIT
Spend time somewhere special
In the shadow of the ancestral home of the Duke and Duchess of Rutland, set in the heart of the Vale of Belvoir, you’re very welcome to the Engine Yard.
Open 7 days a week all year round with free parking and free entry, the Engine Yard is a centre of excellence for food and drink unlike any other in the region – championing local businesses and great British brands. Discover homewares, clothing, accessories and gifts from some of the UK’s most exciting entrepreneurs. It’s also a community hub with regular events and workshops.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Whether you’re looking for the best of local food and drink, the latest fashion, inspiration for your home and garden or just need to relax at the Casa Spa, you’ll find everything you need here. Don’t forget to visit the Duchess’s Gallery where you’ll discover stylish clothing and accessories as well as unique gifts from luxury brands.
Here’s a quick overview of the stores and experiences on offer at the Engine Yard to help you make the most of your visit.
- Discover delicious handmade chocolate at Cocoa Amore
- For premium, speciality and flavoured coffees, pop into Cherizena Coffee
- Wander round The Idle Mole for a selection of seeds, bulbs, plants, shrubs and trees.
- Don’t miss The Duchess’ Gallery for a curated edit of fashion, accessories and unique gift.
- Margo and Plum specialise in beautiful and inspirational homewares.
- The Country Victualler offers traditional hams, award-winning bacon and pork pies.
- Drop into Crafts4Kids for educational games, toys, and arts and crafts. Upstairs you’ll find Little Surfers and Little Skiers, active wear for active kids.
- Visit Jorge Artisan Foods for naturally infused olive oils and balsamic vinegars.
- Pamper yourself at Belvoir Casa spa with beautiful Acqua di Parma products for the ultimate in relaxation.
- Treat yourself to holistic therapies at the Wellness Wagon where you’ll also find tarot card readers, fortune tellers and clairvoyants from time to time.
- Raise your glasses at 45 @ the Engine Yard offering the most amazing Burleigh Gins, cocktails, craft beers, wines, spirits and Champagnes.
The Engine Yard is already popular with visitors to Belvoir Castle – so why not combine a bit of history and a tour of the castle and gardens with some shopping and relaxation?
We’re looking forward to meeting you very soon.
I very much hope you enjoy your time here.
Duchess of Rutland