The History of Gin hosted by Brentingby Gin
19th March 7pm – 9pm
Celebrate the History of Gin at the Engine Yard. Enjoy an insightful tasting experience hosted by the founder of local Brentingby Gin Distillery, Bruce Midgley. Learn about the diversity and complexity of the nation’s favourite spirit, sample a selection of local artisan gins and relax in the unique surroundings of the Engine Yard’s contemporary Balloon Bar.
- Sharing Platter of local charcuterie
- Sample of 5 gins
- Gin & tonic of your choice to end the evening
Terms & Conditions
- It is advised to arrive early to avoid missing any element of the tasting experience.
- On arrival to the venue, please bring your ticket or e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID).
- The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restrictions, intoxication, etc.) for full details contact the event manager on email@example.com
- Refunds will only be issued should the event be cancelled.
Ticket price – £45pp